Please read the instruction manual seriously before testing.If the reagents in kit are stored in refrigerator, please take them
out and leave them at room temperature before testing. The test should be done at room temperature.
I. Specimen extraction (see Figure 1).
1. Add 10 drops of sample diluent vertically to the sample extraction tube.
2. Insert the sampled swab into the sample diluent in the sample extraction tube, squeeze the villi part of the swab in the
tube through the outer wall of the tube by finger 5 times to dissolve the potential viral antigen into solution from swab as
much as possible, then remove and discard the swab.
3. Cover the dropper on the sample extraction tube after step 2.
II. Testing procedures (see Figure 1).
1. Remove the test card by opening the aluminum foil pouch from tear notch and lay it flat.
2. Add 3 drops (approximately 80Î¼L) of the treated sample into the sample well of the test card.
3. Please read the chromogenic results in the detection zone between 15~20 minutes to ensure proper test performance. Do
not read results after 30 minutes. Results read after 30 minutes are invalid.